United Thread - 2023/24

Just who can the scum get as the new manager when they sack Tent Peg ? Dippers have taken a big step in getting the best manager in the world with the appointment of Arne Slot . How the scum missed such an obvious talent as Arne I have no idea,just shows how far behind they have fallen in recruitment when a manager like Slot was easily available and cheap.
If the rumours are true, it’s Waistcoat they want. This, if true, is fantastic news.

England can be freed from his shackles, which in turn frees Foden.

Everyone gets to laugh at United. They will attract absolutely nobody and their decline will further.

That’s the ideal summer. Oh, and every City player getting knocked out of the Euros as early as possible.

I see the official Getafe tiktok account has put out a Mason Greenwood appreciation video with the caption 'We love you Mason'....

The background song of "Smack That" (akon) is a bit of a weird choice to accompany it though..... whoops
Apparently, Smack my woman up by Prodigy was the original choice.

Untitled.png
I'll have a bit of whatever Tent Peg is on.

I happened to be in town yesterday on my way to somewhere else. Loads of Rag fans about. It amused me, though, that quite a high proportion needed to crowd around the information boards at Piccadilly Station to figure out how to get to Stretford. Not the first time I have noted this phenomenon.

Maybe being a Rag fan gives you memory loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.