United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that the bitter twat has ever got over his feud with Alfie, and he’s now taking it out on Erling.
Yes, quite obviously the case, and yet Erling who is half his age doesn't rise to the bait and respond in kind, instead just rises above it.

It's not even like it was a "feud" with his dad, I don't recall Alfie badmouthing Keane at all, in fact I think he's even on the record as saying that the injury Keane inflicted upon him wasn't actually the reason for his career ending... and yet still Keane persists spewing his bile and hatred.

I'm actually quite embarrassed for the bitter, immature little shit.

Yes, quite obviously the case, and yet Erling who is half his age doesn't rise to the bait and respond in kind, instead just rises above it.

It's not even like it was a "feud" with his dad, I don't recall Alfie badmouthing Keane at all, in fact I think he's even on the record as saying that the injury Keane inflicted upon him wasn't actually the reason for his career ending... and yet still Keane persists spewing his bile and hatred.

I'm actually quite embarrassed for the bitter, immature little shit.
IIRC, it all started when the dog wanker tried to tackle Alfie, while he was still playing for dirty Leeds, and ended up injuring himself. Alfie stood over him and said something like, "Serves you right!"

Keane didn’t take too kindly to it, and took his "revenge" in the derby.

I’ve said several times already that Keane should have been banned from all football activities for life, after he admitted in his book that he went on to the pitch that day with the intention of injuring Alfie.

IIRC, it all started when the dog wanker tried to tackle Alfie, while he was still playing for dirty Leeds, and ended up injuring himself. Alfie stood over him and said something like, "Serves you right!"

Keane didn’t take too kindly to it, and took his "revenge" in the derby.

I’ve said several times already that Keane should have been banned from all football activities for life, after he admitted in his book that he went on to the pitch that day with the intention of injuring Alfie.
I thought both the incidents were whilst Alfie played for City?

The first one when Keane fouled Alfie and injured himself in the process and, as you say, Alfie did at the time stand over him and accuse Keane of feigning injury to avoid a booking for the foul.

Then Keane got his "revenge" with the assault on Alfie the following season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.