United Thread - 2023/24

So who could the Rags realistically base their team around if they went for a rebuild?

I am struggling to find an argument for any of their player who are worthy of a top 4 club.
Nobody

Bruno Fernandes is probably their best player and he's not particularly great, definitely not good enough to build a team around if you have expectations of getting back into contention.

Which players of theirs would any top team take? I honestly can't think of a single one.

Biggest football club in the world that don't you know.

It's certainly the one with the highest waterfall.

Seriously, how can they let things get that bad on and off the pitch.

No wonder Ratcliffe is scrounging around for public money to pay for a new stadium. It's going to take a trillion pounds to get that outfit anywhere near the top four.
Lauded as the theatre of dreams ffs

Didn’t City fans sing a song in the 1960s from the Kinks -Dead End Street,
There’s a crack up in the ceiling,
And the Stretford End is leaking,

I can’t remember the rest of it.

Should be closed down by the council. The fuckers have had games called off due to fake bombs in the toilets & fans breaking in before the game. Theyve poisoned people with uncooked chicken & this roof has been leaking for years…..

How the fuck do they get a safety certificate ?
I reckon the whole thing is deliberate. Create all this coverage/outrage with the aim of getting a grant to fund the refurb.

Didn’t City fans sing a song in the 1960s from the Kinks -Dead End Street,
And the Stretford End is leaking,

I can’t remember the rest of it.

And the Stretford End is leaking
The Glazers pilfered all the money
Another loss and it's so funny

What are you playing for
Conference league and 7th spot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.