United Thread - 2023/24

Heard some Rags in the pub talking about sacking Tent Peg before the cup final, they want to bring the Goven Pisscan back for a one off match. The main reason being he would put a rocket up their arses.

Can you imagine a modern day footballer putting up with the "hairdryer" treatment that he used to rely on.

Fucking shambles of a club, long may it continue.
"OK boss we hear you and Roy, but what are the tactics?"
"4-4-fckin 2, now get there and kick some fckin arses, this is Manchest fckin utd!"

Like it never rains in Manchester

It’s not the rain that’s the issue. The issue there is an entertainment venue that gets over 70k people attending at a time when there clearly isn’t a suitable preventative maintenance program. If there was a structural accident where somebody was injured & you’ve got the Rags, their insurers & Trafford saying we had no knowledge of a problem & the prosecution cuts to exhibit a “old Trafford is falling down” & videos of fans mocking the state of the stadium. If it’s a Dipper they’d blame the stadium before you say “SAS did it!”

It was weird today as I only ever watch the rags hoping they will get battered.

Today, I could have lived with them getting a draw (or win....wash my mouth out) so with that mindset, I actually watched them, if that makes sense??

Fuck me, they are absolute gash - genuinely shite

The technical quality of most of their players was awful. A significant number didn't put a shift in. I have no idea what, if any, the tactics were.

The only mystery to me was how they managed to stay close to some sort of European spot for as long as they did

Should be closed down by the council. The fuckers have had games called off due to fake bombs in the toilets & fans breaking in before the game. Theyve poisoned people with uncooked chicken & this roof has been leaking for years…..

How the fuck do they get a safety certificate ?
Simples - This is 'Manchesh Yoonated' we're talking about @cheekybids .............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.