United Thread - 2023/24

I reckon the whole thing is deliberate. Create all this coverage/outrage with the aim of getting a grant to fund the refurb.

That would mean utd stadium would be state funded.

Seriously I don't understand how WHU were given a new statium free of charge, and that's OK with ffp. Yet a rival has to self fund a new statium and gets points deducted for breaking ffp.

Some of the memes and absolute piss takes I’ve seen about the waterfall that is old Trafford are piss funny. A cracking start to the working week.

That Cockney Rag on Drive Time on Talk Sport mentioned this last week, that Bacon should be brought in to do the team talk......
Darren ''Jude Bellinam'' Bent put him straight saying if any rag player has to be inspired to play in a Cup Final at Wembley by listening to the ramblings of yesterday's man, then they shouldn't be anywhere near the changing room.

Great thinking by the rags and their clingers on, the last time Taggert faced Pep in a Wembley final it ended up with one of the most one sided Champions league finals ever. Give him the gig in two weeks time it would be piss funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.