United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the stress torture of yesterday then the actual game……. Well I don’t think I’ve looked forward to a night in watching a live game so much for years….. pity no rain is forecast but I’m sure they will keep us amused for a good 2 hours

Best bet for Ratcliffe is to keep him one more season, like I posted it keeps the spotlight of him while Ten bob will get the blame if anything goes wrong, while they try to ship out dead wood and players who want out. Also Ratcliffe can sort out all the background behind the scenes stuff to get it all organised!
What do you mean, if anything goes wrong?

Do you expect something to go right?

I had my haircut last night and there's a few younger barbers in there. One SCUM, one murderer and a Bolton fan. Apparently I had a 20 quid bet that the murderers would finish in front of el scummio. I'd forgotten all about it tbh. 20 quid straight in my bin which paid for ones haircut. Oi Oi !! Thanks nited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.