3. Crying In The Rain - The Everly Brothers
4. Waterloo - ABBA
5. The Whole Of The Moon - The Waterboys
6. It’s Raining Plastics - The Weather Girls
7. Since You Been Gone (pisscan) - Rainbow
8. Sweet Surrender - Wet Wet Wet
9. Soaking At The swamp - Marshall Hain
10, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head % Sasha Distel
All excellent suggestions.. but if I may, and with no offence to those nice UB40 brothers, 'I Think It's Going To Rain Today' really ought to be Randy Newman's original..!!

Oh and back on thread.. The Red Filth, its Board and its supporters are a collective load of self-entitled twunts, especially for even suggesting that UK taxpayers stump up their hard-earned to pay for a new ground.

And even more especially when these two are going to be available in the next year with state of the art facilities for any crumbs thrown the North's way when Wembley's not available..

Attachments

• 1000001064.jpg
    1000001064.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 71
  • fd6009f8-ca4f-45f5-862f-510e02dcf3dc-1_all_144.jpg
    fd6009f8-ca4f-45f5-862f-510e02dcf3dc-1_all_144.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 72
All excellent suggestions.. but if I may, and with no offence to those nice UB40 brothers, 'I Think It's Going To Rain Today' really ought to be Randy Newman's original..!!

Oh and back on thread.. The Red Filth, its Board and its supporters are a collective load of self-entitled twunts, especially for even suggesting that UK taxpayers stump up their hard-earned to pay for a new ground.

And even more especially when these two are going to be available in the next year with state of the art facilities for any crumbs thrown the North's way when Wembley's not available..
I’ve not come across Randy's version, and I was a big fan of UB40.

Can you imagine the rags being reduced to having to use the Joie Stadium?

The levels of "joy" it would bring would be unbounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.