United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of Amad after he scored.

what-a-dick-deputy-travis-junior.gif

This may be in the wrong thread, if so please feel free to move/delete.
Watching City at Spurs last night there was Ineos plastered all over the place including the dug out seats. I was under the impression that if someone had an influence at one foitball club, being a major sponsor yields some influence, that person could not have an interest in another club in the same league. Am I mistaken or has the rules been "ammended" to allow scruffy Jim to have a controlling influence in 2 PL clubs?

This may be in the wrong thread, if so please feel free to move/delete.
Watching City at Spurs last night there was Ineos plastered all over the place including the dug out seats. I was under the impression that if someone had an influence at one foitball club, being a major sponsor yields some influence, that person could not have an interest in another club in the same league. Am I mistaken or has the rules been "ammended" to allow scruffy Jim to have a controlling influence in 2 PL clubs?
I noticed the Ineos logos at Tottnumb.

I get the feeling their tactic for the final will be park the bus and hope for penalties.
I’ve no doubt about that, and I’ve thought so for a while.

It will be the same approach as they used at Etihad in March.

We must ensure that it doesn’t come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.