United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play them at their own game. Eddie lumps it to Erling to smash home.

:)
I doubt Eddie will be in goal - Pep will stick with Stefan for domestic cup games. And he deserves a Final as he has been immense when called on to replace Eddie during matches.

Interesting to see that some of their "injured' players featured last night. Must have been so they could participate in the lap of honour (sorry that should have been shame)

I thought I wasn’t going to hear Alice moan this week with the rags win ..
but she always delivers, airing her jealousy and love for City

#kitkat

View attachment 119061
I feel a guilty now , that’s my city supporting days over

Has this idiot been hiding under a rock since last October? The Royal Airforce, USAF and the US Navy have been bombing Yemen Due to Houthi rebels mischief making trying to disrupt shipping. Is the United Kingdom and United Stated just as bad as the UAE on this count?

Does anyone think it’s weird trying to act like a fully paid up member of Amnesty International just because their football team that they only support because it was successful in the 90s, isn’t successful anymore? Pre 2008 no rags could point to Abu Dhabi on the map, now they are experts on geopolitical politics and human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.