United Thread - 2023/24

I see Omar Berrada has been a naughty boy and is working for Utd during his City gardening leave to tap up Newcastle Utd's Sporting Director.
Telegraph Article:
I wonder what pound of flesh City can get out of this?
I think that was inevitable under the circumstances. He’s still going to use our information anyway so surely it would have been better if the rags had bought out his contract.
It doesn’t sit easy with me thinking City are still paying the twat.

Birtles and Davenport were both pre-pisscan, though in Davenport's case, only just.

Atkinson bought him in the spring of 1986, and was replaced by taggart in the autumn.
I know . . .but why let minor details get in the way of another chance to kick ém when they're down ?

I see Omar Berrada has been a naughty boy and is working for Utd during his City gardening leave to tap up Newcastle Utd's Sporting Director Dan Ashworth...
Telegraph Article:

Nothing will come from it, With City putting him on gardening leave it left him to work behind closed doors and impossible to prove any wrongdoings, The Funny thing is Why are United thinking of tapping up City employees will turn them into Manchester City haha, The major players at City will be pissing themselves because the final say on everything that is signed off was the BIG man himself,

Nothing will come from it, With City putting him on gardening leave it left him to work behind closed doors and impossible to prove any wrongdoings, The Funny thing is Why are United thinking of tapping up City employees will turn them into Manchester City haha, The major players at City will be pissing themselves because the final say on everything that is signed off was the BIG man himself,
It is pretty alarming though that Berrada is using an Ineos email network for such sensitive business communications. After all that has happened at City in the past decade including Rui Pinto, Garry Cook, the LFC data hack, I would have thought our former senior executives would realise that email should never be used for commercially sensitive information. Tapping up and poaching senior staff happens in all industries but it is usually done face-to-face after a phone call and never on a company device. To use the company email of his new employers is just stupid and reflects badly on Berrada in my view.

It is pretty alarming though that Berrada is using an Ineos email network for such sensitive business communications. After all that has happened at City in the past decade including Rui Pinto, Garry Cook, the LFC data hack, I would have thought our former senior executives would realise that email should never be used for commercially sensitive information. Tapping up and poaching senior staff happens in all industries but it is usually done face-to-face after a phone call and never on a company device. To use the company email of his new employers is just stupid and reflects badly on Berrada in my view.
Ain't that the truth.

I see Omar Berrada has been a naughty boy and is working for Utd during his City gardening leave to tap up Newcastle Utd's Sporting Director Dan Ashworth...
Telegraph Article:
It seems city got rid of a Fuckwitt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.