United Thread - 2023/24

STRIP THEM OF THEIR TITLES!!!! Oh but wait .... they never actually win any, do they. Unless you count only coming 30 points behind us at the end of the PL season. That's worth an open bus parade, surely.

Reactions: CC1
Not for us it isn't ; potentially, very amusing though . . .
I don't know why our club haven't tapped everyone else's phones by now. I bet we would find a mound of shit.the height of 10 Mount Everests or more. Green-eyed clowns.

It is pretty alarming though that Berrada is using an Ineos email network for such sensitive business communications. After all that has happened at City in the past decade including Rui Pinto, Garry Cook, the LFC data hack, I would have thought our former senior executives would realise that email should never be used for commercially sensitive information. Tapping up and poaching senior staff happens in all industries but it is usually done face-to-face after a phone call and never on a company device. To use the company email of his new employers is just stupid and reflects badly on Berrada in my view.

It's going to take more than just a couple of ex-City staff going to united to fix them, Even David Blaine with smoke and mirrors would struggle to fix them

It's going to take more than just a couple of ex-City staff going to united to fix them, Even David Blaine with smoke and mirrors would struggle to fix them
Surprised they haven't signed him as he's spent more time in the box than Rasmus Birtles

United .... ruining football since .... well since the Year Dot, if we're being honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.