United Thread - 2023/24

It worked well, if we play the highline, hit in the space behind guardiol, rinse and repeat, had Akanji been there I think a different outcome.
Akanji has had his fair share of clangers in the past few games, I'm not so sure about that. Pep's selection looked like a disaster waiting to happen. I highly rate Stones, but playing him in a final after such a long lay off seems strange. Definitely no cohesion at the back.

The only redeeming feature of the game was Onana had very little to do yet still threw one in. Shockingly bad keeper that will cost the rags points next season
Tbh he kept them in it that save from Walker was brilliant, like you say though over a season with that defence they’ll be nowhere near the top.
Akanji has had his fair share of clangers in the past few games, I'm not so sure about that. Pep's selection looked like a disaster waiting to happen. I highly rate Stones, but playing him in a final after such a long lay off seems strange. Definitely no cohesion at the back.
Pep had his brain fart again, the same team that’s won 9 in a row should’ve started, also they shouldn’t have been on the piss last week. I’m so fucking annoyed it was an 18 hour round trip for that shite yesterday.

They are miles away from our level. They know it everyone knows it. One off game and they weren’t that great particularly in the second half
Even with their 11 behind the ball shite, they were desperately hanging on in the time after Jérémy scored.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it’s a pity Pep didn’t play him from the start.

Laughed at their fans. Groups of lads walking to Wembley wearing black and singing about City.

Even with their 11 behind the ball shite, they were desperately hanging on in the time after Jérémy scored.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it’s a pity Pep didn’t play him from the start.
The team lacks pace we need to play/ recruit players who have a turn of speed otherwise like yesterday in the first half particularly it’s dull and boring

Salford??? Fuckin hell, have you ever lived in Manchester??
The twats are in TRAFFORD...not Salford.
kin'ell, the nob'eads on here that think they're in Salford is beyond embarrassing.....the twats are from TRAFFORD!

Why do people get so touchy about this?

Salford is a run down decaying shithole and it’s not Manchester. Old scaffold is near Salford quays, so I always say they’re from Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.