United Thread - 2023/24

Shearer was creaming his kecks today when they strung three passes together!
Glad i didnt get to watch it (living in portugal now and had to attend a festival today)

Just watched the highlights and we looked very poor 1st half and probably good second half.

Every dog has its day and today was thie scruffy salford mongrels day

We'd still be in the ground If they added all the time he wasted.
Madley is a crap ref and allows this against us all the time. When I saw it was him I was a bit concerned. Never giving a pen when it is them we are playing; didn’t book Fernandes despite the foul and then not retreating from the free kick and in general just allows a shit load of time wasting.

Cup football. Great entertainment but it's bollox really.

9 times out of 10 you beat these comfortably and proved your superiority over 38 games in the league.

cup final, few players off their games, fractions and decisions and it's anyones. that's why when England fans dissect every England match at the knockout stage to the 9th degree and slag off whoever the manager debating tactics, formations, subs etc - its all a load of waffle.

Glad i didnt get to watch it (living in portugal now and had to attend a festival today)

Just watched the highlights and we looked very poor 1st half and probably good second half.

Every dog has its day and today was thie scruffy salford mongrels day
Salford??? Fuckin hell, have you ever lived in Manchester??
The twats are in TRAFFORD...not Salford.
kin'ell, the nob'eads on here that think they're in Salford is beyond embarrassing.....the twats are from TRAFFORD!

Salford??? Fuckin hell, have you ever lived in Manchester??
The twats are in TRAFFORD...not Salford.
kin'ell, the nob'eads on here that think they're in Salford is beyond embarrassing.....the twats are from TRAFFORD!
Isn’t Stretford more accurate? Either way. Manky jammy rag bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.