United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Ratcliffe comes across a bit more like a **** every day
What a horrible twat to have as your boss
Sounds to me like your typical old billionaire boss that lives in the past
Well, they've just won the FA cup and he's going to let 25% of his work force walk saving him a small fortune. From his point of view he's onto a winner.

Jim Ratcliffe comes across a bit more like a **** every day
What a horrible twat to have as your boss
Sounds to me like your typical old billionaire boss that lives in the past
Like the ”new” car he has just overseen.

If you were Scruffy Jim watching that FA Cup final and you've changed your mind on flicking Ten Hag, what was it you saw to persuade you that he's the man to challenge for the title? They sat back, defended with 10 men and hit us on the break - exactly the same tactic that Solskjaer used when he was in charge. I don't think he understands that it might work against Liverpool/City/Arsenal away but it won't when you're at home against Wolves, Luton and Brentford etc.

The truth is that the FA Cup gave them the excuse not to sack him because they can't afford it.
Playing like they did on Saturday over a 38 game season in the prem would probably see them finish about 8th and a good 31 points behind the champions.
Throw in a minus goal difference and i think my estimate is pretty accurate

Beating City has made and saved their season.

How times have changed. :-)
Looking more like it has ruined next season too.

The atmosphere there will be more toxic than it has been, if that is possible.

Sacking everyone, blaming them for shit decisions made by the hierarchy, refusing to acknowledge or spend on the leaking roof.

A squad of over paid shit players they can't budge who basically downed tools for Ten Hag thinking he was toast, and now he is staying.

Ratcliffe has actually made things worse.

Playing like they did on Saturday over a 38 game season in the prem would probably see them finish about 8th and a good 31 points behind the champions.
Throw in a minus goal difference and i think my estimate is pretty accurate
...with 12 men

Looking more like it has ruined next season too.

The atmosphere there will be more toxic than it has been, if that is possible.

Sacking everyone, blaming them for shit decisions made by the hierarchy, refusing to acknowledge or spend on the leaking roof.

A squad of over paid shit players they can't budge who basically downed tools for Ten Hag thinking he was toast, and now he is staying.

Ratcliffe has actually made things worse.
He could turn out to be one of our most talented agents yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.