United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see that you tube clip of their sub human fans insulting Noel Gallagher and his son on Saturday?. Noel took it really calmly not sure I'd have been able to
Confirmation what cunts their fans really are. I’ve seen other stuff also so I expect the derby at The Etihad next season to be quite tasty.

Confirmation what cunts their fans really are. I’ve seen other stuff also so I expect the derby at The Etihad next season to be quite tasty.
Even their 'famous' fans are the same. Terry Christian, Eamon Holmes, Prick Hucknall - it must be compulsory to be a **** if you support them.

The rags have form for jettisoning their managers directly after an Fa cup win. It’s a few days after here and poundshop Pep is still in his job and is now on his summer holidays. If he was going they needed to get rid of him asap to give the new guy the best chance to start planning.

It looks like they are keeping him, one plucky backs to the wall win erases the fact that they finished in their worst league position in 30 odd years and finished bottom of a group in the champions league with Danish and Turkish no hopers. We’ve played 4d chess with them turning up pissed for a cup final.

I didn’t believe they were sacking ten Haag.
I’m not convinced they can afford to.

And I don’t believe they can buy anyone of any note.
That PSR they invented has come back to bite them.
Until they sell to someone who doesn’t need a mortgage they’re staying where they are.
And with who they’ve got plus one or two free transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.