United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning the cup final has put them in a very awkward position, can’t really sack manager and now stuck in the Thursday night cup. Don’t think they would of been too disappointed to have lost the final get rid of ten hairs, no european football which makes it far easier for a new manager and improve league form and position which it all about especially financially.

Least said about this shit stain of a club the better, let’s not forget how they have treated their own players , families , ripping off the fans , standing by the rapists in the team, the owner who sold dodgy meat to schools, giggs shagging his brothers wifes and beating up women, fergie who brought the glazers in , all in all i know i. have missed things out especially the clock . this is the most coorrupt club around.

1st week of post season and already the media are doing their utd pr shit.

Yesterday they was signing Braithwaite.
Today they are signing Chalobah.

Got all this shite all fuckin summer again.

Don’t watch it mate simple as that

Not bought a paper since 2015 and turn TV on for City or other big games and box sets at night

It’s a life changer

If something big or interesting happens you’ll find out and choose where you go and read up about it

I thought they were buying Mbappe.

Apparently, he only wants £25 a week and a paper round in Hale Barns. Playing for United is so exciting he will live in a tent at Carrington and travel about on a girl's rusty bike.

Meanwhile, in the real world, it's scour the free transfer list. There has to be another Johnny Evans or Wout Weghorst. Fuck, I can remember when we used to sign shite like that, when Gordon Dalziel was our star player.

I thought they were buying Mbappe.

Apparently, he only wants £25 a week and a paper round in Hale Barns. Playing for United is so exciting he will live in a tent at Carrington and travel about on a girl's rusty bike.

Meanwhile, in the real world, it's scour the free transfer list. There has to be another Johnny Evans or Wout Weghorst. Fuck, I can remember when we used to sign shite like that, when Gordon Dalziel was our star player.
Gordon Dalziel is on radio a lot in Scotland, here is a video of him doing a hot wings challenge, I can’t understand a word Si Ferry says and I’ve been in Glasgow 10 years.probably need to fast forward to about 12 minutes.

Last edited:
Don’t watch it mate simple as that

Not bought a paper since 2015 and turn TV on for City or other big games and box sets at night

It’s a life changer

If something big or interesting happens you’ll find out and choose where you go and read up about it
Thats a very good point.

It was on the sky sports app. I'm the same as you, not bought a paper since probably the same time.

The Wigan cup final has haunted me since it happened, so too the Spuds one, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to have those sub-human morons causing me sleepless nights. Our achievements have caused more psychological damage to the rags than one paltry cup win will ever cause us.
The pathetic cnuts have been running around work, acting like Wimbledon fans from 1988, since last weekend.
They don't like the Wimbledon tag I've given them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.