United Thread - 2023/24

I see yet another rule breach by them has been swept under the carpet. No action re getting the Dippers game postponed and this has gone quiet also:

Man Utd in tapping up storm after Dan Ashworth ‘let slip their interest in secret exchange to Newcastle account’

The report claims that Ashworth “sent an email to a Newcastle United address inadvertently revealing he was being tapped up” by incoming Berrada, who himself was on garden leave from City at the time.

Man Utd and Newcastle both declined to comment when contacted by Sun Sport as this report stated that the incident “could be looked at by the Premier League”.

The pair are alleged to have held a conversation at the start of February which led to Ashworth, 53, following it up by sending Berrada an email to an INEOS account.

He is claimed to have made it clear he wanted to accept the chance to become sporting director at United.
The whole dealio is making Newcastle look very petty and small. Like Boo-Hoo, get over it and accept the deal we offered. You can move on and everyone is happy.

The whole dealio is making Newcastle look very petty and small. Like Boo-Hoo, get over it and accept the deal we offered. You can move on and everyone is happy.
The whole episode is making your scummy lot look even more unprofessional than anything you managed last season.

I don’t blame Newcastle for holding out for what they believe they are due.

They have a thread on the Caf about PSR Loopholes, they have started going on about the number of players that Southampton have bought from us in recent years and in general how poor they have turned out. Questioning why they would do so, implying there must be something dodgy going on.

Totally failing to realise that Southampton appointed our youth team coach and he would have the inside track on our academy players.

I then laugh when they go on about how poor these players have been without understanding that the same guy who brought them in is now a key player in their new set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.