United Thread - 2023/24

Oh dear. The we are all equal campaign has taken a bit of a nose dive at the rags.
The women's team have been turfed out of the 'world class training facilities' and put into Portacabins so that the men can use the facilities whilst theirs are upgraded.

It's not gone down well. I suppose Chelsea Jim knows where the money is and he doesn't care about anything else.

Oh dear. The we are all equal campaign has taken a bit of a nose dive at the rags.
The women's team have been turfed out of the 'world class training facilities' and put into Portacabins so that the men can use the facilities whilst theirs are upgraded.

It's not gone down well. I suppose Chelsea Jim knows where the money is and he doesn't care about anything else.

There were rumblings of that when non of the United top brass didn’t go to the women’s Fa cup final and instead chose to watch the mens team put a cowardly performance against Arsenal.

Mary Earps has jumped ship, after running her contract down, though she was a bit of a mercenary (ah…), but at the time she was at united, the media were all for her

Mary Earps has jumped ship, after running her contract down, though she was a bit of a mercenary (ah…), but at the time she was at united, the media were all for her
She wanted more money out of the scum but they wouldn't give it to her.

No doubt be forgotten by England now for moving abroad. Personally I think both Hampton and Keating have more potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.