United Thread - 2023/24

Was only asking.
No skin of my blue nose if you don't spill.
No biggie.
happy to declare with non-tw@z, as I believe I did in a previous life on this forum, but the toxic nature of some of the holier-than-thou fuckwits on here render it almost pointless - the people who need to know, know - including our glorious leader. Just don't want some tw@ who works at a job centre, tellin' me what a know-nowt cnt I am - because I will fkn hunt them down and kill them. Thanks

happy to declare with non-tw@z, as I believe I did in a previous life on this forum, but the toxic nature of some of the holier-than-thou fuckwits on here render it almost pointless - the people who need to know, know - including our glorious leader. Just don't want some tw@ who works at a job centre, tellin' me what a know-nowt cnt I am - because I will fkn hunt them down and kill them. Thanks
521JLj0YGzz6AEWsZ5.gif

Surely nobody expected scruffy jim to be advocating that the rags shouldn't get a bigger share of the pot !!

He didn't get to live in a tax haven by being altruistic.
So, there was a cartel who ran the league but influence waned following the SL debacle. Notice that he says ‘influence’, which probably means that they are still very interested or will use it as a stick to beat the others down.

Everything we thought was going on was true. Despicable club, or should I say, company.

Anything particularly wrong with working in a job centre?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.