United Thread - 2023/24

Anything particularly wrong with working in a job centre?
not at all... and I would never call anyone a know-nowt **** for doing so - sadly, the reverse is not true (NB: other jobs/provisions/vocations are equally in the loop

I'd never be so fkn arrogant as to tell a lawyer/surgeon/plumber/ etc how to do their job - but there are dozen or so cunts on here happy to do so whn it comes to my profession - and we all know who they are - I don't have the stamina to embarrass the fuckwits for as long as their cider-fulled rants seem to last these days

The game’s on Fox over here and we’ve got Derek Rae commentating. He’s fluent in German and is going to great lengths to pronounce all the names correctly. It’s getting annoying.
I think you’ve posted in the wrong thread.

However, I much prefer that names are pronounced correctly. I am the opposite, and it annoys me intensely, when names are mispronounced.

Have you had to put up with Landon Donovan yet? He is fucking useless.

Pelegrini final season.
Finished 4th level on points with rags.
Last game was away at Swansea and the rags had the bomb scare on the last day.
You mean the fake bomb scare that they obviously set up hoping they would gain an advantage by knowing our result before they kicked off

Suprise surprise the league took no action against the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.