United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I remember about a year ago the tabloids were saying 'Weghorst is going to be the best signing of the new season.' Slimy Stone referred to him as ' the man who will make the difference' (yeah, the ambiguity in that statement alone sums up the deluded fuckwit).

It's breathtaking to think that these imbecilic hacks are being paid a wage packet to write propaganda bullshit like that.

T
I'm sure I remember about a year ago the tabloids were saying 'Weghorst is going to be the best signing of the new season.' Slimy Stone referred to him as ' the man who will make the difference' (yeah, the ambiguity in that statement alone sums up the deluded fuckwit).

It's breathtaking to think that these imbecilic hacks are being paid a wage packet to write propaganda bullshit like that.
Ten Hag invented the false 9. It means that you put someone up front who doesn't score. It's like pretending that your wife is Scarlett Johansen.

To be fair he DID make a difference in the Cup Final - when he came on their forward line went from being really shite to totally shite.

SCUM.

Happy Friday my Fellow Tr3bl3 Blues
CTID
As you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.