United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting direction to take, going all-in on Dutch players and coaching staff. If ten Hag is as bad a coach as he appears so far, when they sack him, they'll have to go for Koeman. Risky strategy in my view.

Interesting direction to take, going all-in on Dutch players and coaching staff. If ten Hag is as bad a coach as he appears so far, when they sack him, they'll have to go for Koeman. Risky strategy in my view.
I prefer to think that if they bin Poundland they'll be left with lots of shit Dutch backroom staff that the new manager won't want anything to do with as whoever comes in most likely won't have Poundland's 'extensive knowledge' of the Dutch leagues.

They'll all want a nice playoff too that the rags won't be happy/able to fund.

Could even make it suicidal financially to get rid of Poundland.

OK but why can't I find it on the Internet? I've broadened my search query and put 'whose this **** the rags have signed' and it still doesn't bring anything up.
You should have searched for this title:
"How to borrow the release clause money from the selling club for more money? A sure fire way to beat FFP using more debt"

Their next manager is already there now. Van Nistelrooij.

Looking at his coaching career, he’s had a bit of success and then stormed off after not being backed by the board. He’ll fit in at United, plus it shows they are still not over their “history”.

Ten Haag is a sitting duck in that job, and he’s too thick to realise he’s already got his replacement on his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.