United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Ten Hag's still shopping in the Dutch section.

I thought this club's heading towards a new direction, and Ten Hag won't be getting as much control in the transfers? Yet all I see is them trying to sign more Dutch players. Soon they'd have a Dutch XI not good enough to start for the Dutch national side.

They seem to be fully backing a manager they had planned to sack before the FA Cup final.

They should have taken any transfer responsibility from him when he vouched for Antony being worth £90m. It's actually a sackable offence.

They should have taken any transfer responsibility from him when he vouched for Antony being worth £90m. It's actually a sackable offence.
But that has been the philosophy of the club since Satan formed them: lavish spending on Hollywood-type superstar players (no matter about the style of play or the tactics, as long as he's a famous name we'll get the money back from the sale of replica shirts, gullible plastic supporters from the far east and the morons from London and the Home Counties).

Football is of secondary importance to that club, always has been and always will be. They are about commerce, they are about getting the slow-witted masses through the turnstyles so that they can be fleeced of every last penny they have. 'We lost 0-3 to Arsenal? Never mind, the souvenir shop sold out of shirts, photos, scarves and other assorted tat, so financially we are on a win-win basis.'

Interesting direction to take, going all-in on Dutch players and coaching staff. If ten Hag is as bad a coach as he appears so far, when they sack him, they'll have to go for Koeman. Risky strategy in my view.
Or they can just promote Schteve and his umbrella.

The arrogance of Tent Peg is astonishing.
"If United sack me, i'll go elsewhere and win trophies"

He has been abysmal since he arrived and lead United to their worst season in the Premier league finishing in 8th position.
He has shown no man management or interpersonal skills.
And there has been no visible sign of a new playing structure.

All he has done is to luck out in one match against a tired team that was challenging for major trophies all season.

So if anybody is under the illusion that United are now heading in a better direction, can rest easy.
Tent peg is not up to the job and never will be.

Shhhh, don’t tell them as they just may get ideas.

But that has been the philosophy of the club since Satan formed them: lavish spending on Hollywood-type superstar players (no matter about the style of play or the tactics, as long as he's a famous name we'll get the money back from the sale of replica shirts, gullible plastic supporters from the far east and the morons from London and the Home Counties).

Football is of secondary importance to that club, always has been and always will be. They are about commerce, they are about getting the slow-witted masses through the turnstyles so that they can be fleeced of every last penny they have. 'We lost 0-3 to Arsenal? Never mind, the souvenir shop sold out of ssshirts, photos, scarves and other assorted tat, so financially we are on a win-win basis.'
Remember when they signed mushy pea?
Is he still in the payroll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.