United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys the crap out of me too, but I like to think it was a 9-D chess move to keep them barely alive and prolong their anguish. A bit like what the serial-killer did to that bloke in the film Seven.
Nope sorry, disagree. They were 7th and out of Europe. When The European nights start again they would have been missing. Nothing for the media to jizz over, nothing for them to tell us every day how great these nights were under Sir Matt.
Scruffy Jim would have been desperately trying to fill the black hole that no European tv money had made.

But we went on the piss, we gave them a get out of jail card, we allowed them back. Makes me fucking angry if the truth be told.

watch

IMG-1844.webp

So you sign a headband wearing, wanna be musicien who dresses on occasion, like a fucking matador but turns out he's not that good and get rid of him the following season at a 20 million loss.
Sign a 6'6" stump from Burnley on loan but send him back the following season because he's shit.
Next move buy the player who is 3rd in line in the national side to the above 2 gimps.
Genius.
Oh and what about Rashy and Haalands little, much shitter brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.