United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is possible but the FA Cup and perhaps the Charidee Shield would give him a little leeway.

Nope

Bad results in the Premier League are what going to kill him, No Champions League football so they will want a fast start and be in the top 4 straight away, Losing ground early will panic them into a change

Nope

Bad results in the Premier League are what going to kill him, No Champions League football so they will want a fast start and be in the top 4 straight away, Losing ground early will panic them into a change
Again possible but if they were that serious in giving him the chop they would have do so by now. Looking at their fixture barring Liverpool it is not the most taxing. #SOTP

Nope sorry, disagree. They were 7th and out of Europe. When The European nights start again they would have been missing. Nothing for the media to jizz over, nothing for them to tell us every day how great these nights were under Sir Matt.
Scruffy Jim would have been desperately trying to fill the black hole that no European tv money had made.

But we went on the piss, we gave them a get out of jail card, we allowed them back. Makes me fucking angry if the truth be told.
Serious question
Would people rather win 4 in a row premier league titles or beat Rags in Wembley Cup final ? I still hurt a little from the cup final but 4 in a row titles out ways it. CTID

Fucking hell my sides have just stopped hurting and now we start again laughing at this shit house of a club

Serious question
Would people rather win 4 in a row premier league titles or beat Rags in Wembley Cup final ? I still hurt a little from the cup final but 4 in a row titles out ways it. CTID
It's not really a serious question. If it was any other team the FA Cup wouldn't have felt so bad. I genuinely think Chelsea would have given them a better game. I was a bit surprised at our over the top drinking celebrations after winning the league, it was pretty obvious some players just didn't think too much of the FA Cup - if we'd reached the CL final I genuinely believe we'd have won the FA Cup.

4-in-a-row though....never been done. Same as the domestic Treble, never been done. The 100 points, never been done.

It hurt losing the cup final to that shower but all 3 things above have never been done in English football history - the only historical thing they managed we then equalled. No wonder we're being charged and the red tops are behind it all, they must fucking despise us after telling us at the takeover that 'money can't buy success'. Wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.