United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They literally never learn and its ridiculous, every player they go near according to the press is the best young taent, best this, best that and the reality is right there for all to see, this yoro might be very good and even if he is he will be at the rags two years tops before he is on to somewhere else, they have had to ridiculously overpay for an 18 year old who didnt want to be there, there is no scenario in which this ends well for them.

Gvardiol cost City £77 million to land a player who is touted as one of the best defensive prospects on the planet. He had done well in the World Cup, the Champions League and Bundasliga and it made sense City had to pay the money for him. This guy the rags have bought could well turn out to be a good signing. However he’s coming from the French league, never been capped by France and has played in the Europa League. If this the level of player they are going after I don’t think they will be competing for the top prizes come May.

To be honest I really don't see the attraction of going to the rags, particularly a young player.
The place is a shambles, poor statium, poor training ground, poor management.
A mid table team at best. Most players careers have nosedive since joining the rags.

If a young player is signing just for the wage package that says alot about the players attitude.

I just don't see the attraction apart from the wages.
Are you for real?
The attraction is the fact that "this is Manchester United we are talking about here....."

Hopes of a draw?

Fucking hell!

I know it’s their first pre-season game, but a club with aspirations of winning the Premier League (yes, I know) should be beating the 11th-placed team in the Norwegian league.
I think it's more the case that a team that wants to do well in it's domestic league should aspire to do better than just beating the 8th place team in the PL by a single goal.

Even that is fake they aren't even in Manchester and never have been !
They took their name from a city they’re part of.
They took the or nickname from Salford rugby league.
They took the name of their ground from Lancashire CCC.

It’s all bloody fake, as far as that shit stain of a football club is considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.