United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN's paper review with David Kidd of the Sun and John Cross of the Mirror wanking themselves stupid over this transfer .

Completely OTT, as usual, when it comes to the rags.

SSN's paper review with David Kidd of the Sun and John Cross of the Mirror wanking themselves stupid over this transfer .

Completely OTT, as usual, when it comes to the rags.
They literally never learn and its ridiculous, every player they go near according to the press is the best young taent, best this, best that and the reality is right there for all to see, this yoro might be very good and even if he is he will be at the rags two years tops before he is on to somewhere else, they have had to ridiculously overpay for an 18 year old who didnt want to be there, there is no scenario in which this ends well for them.

To be honest I really don't see the attraction of going to the rags, particularly a young player.
The place is a shambles, poor statium, poor training ground, poor management.
A mid table team at best. Most players careers have nosedive since joining the rags.

If a young player is signing just for the wage package that says alot about the players attitude.

I just don't see the attraction apart from the wages.

To be honest I really don't see the attraction of going to the rags, particularly a young player.
The place is a shambles, poor statium, poor training ground, poor management.
A mid table team at best. Most players careers have nosedive since joining the rags.

If a young player is signing just for the wage package that says alot about the players attitude.

I just don't see the attraction apart from the wages.
The attraction is boyhood fan or £££.

The attraction is boyhood fan or £££.
This boyhood fan thing wont be the case anymore tho because the reality is for foreign fans its generally a glory thing and if you're 16 to 20 at the mo the only thing you know is city being successful and the rags being crap, this one is 100% for the money and everyone knows it and thats fine there is nothing wrong with that, its the fact they still refuse to admit that it is entirely for the money.

This boyhood fan thing wont be the case anymore tho because the reality is for foreign fans its generally a glory thing and if you're 16 to 20 at the mo the only thing you know is city being successful and the rags being crap, this one is 100% for the money and everyone knows it and thats fine there is nothing wrong with that, its the fact they still refuse to admit that it is entirely for the money.
Slightly off topic but, Mbappe took a model of Reals ground that he'd apparently had since he was 8 to try and show boyhood love at his signing press conference.....nah mate it's £££.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.