United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is amazing.
Almost 6 months has passed are they for sale or is it just bullshit.
The squad they have somehow cost 100s of millions.
They have no money so need to rid some dead wood.
Shouldn't be hard to find someone ?????.
If they sold every player they have I think they would struggle to bring in 150 million.
De doughnut thief. Can't sell him no one will match his wages.
Wan basaka maybe 20 Mill.
Shaw. 2 steak bakes.
Maguire they will have to pay him 10 million to leave
That midget no way anyone would pay money for him.
That French centre half maybe 10.
Fred don't make me laugh although apparently Fulham want him for 20 Mill.
Mcthingy no chance.
Sancho lucky to get 20 .
Sir fish finger 60 to 70 although he's bang average.
Cheating buck tooth bastard 40 maybe .
Although I'd rather drown the **** in a bucket of his own piss.
Who else is left.

Just put it into perspective haaland alone would fetch 200 million easy

Protesting at the souvenir shop apparently tomorrow due to the time it is taking to sell the club. Have any of these idiots purchased a house before and realised how long it takes for it to go through, let alone a business that the Glazers want £6 billion for? I don’t get why no one is asking why this guy from Qatar has a personal fortune of £1.5 billion, where is the rest of the money coming from? Is it a case of loading the club up again with more finance? Meet your new owner same as your previous ones by sound of it.
6 cockneys standing outside a shop in a Norwich shirt isn't going to make some septic tanks sell up

Protesting at the souvenir shop apparently tomorrow due to the time it is taking to sell the club. Have any of these idiots purchased a house before and realised how long it takes for it to go through, let alone a business that the Glazers want £6 billion for? I don’t get why no one is asking why this guy from Qatar has a personal fortune of £1.5 billion, where is the rest of the money coming from? Is it a case of loading the club up again with more finance? Meet your new owner same as your previous ones by sound of it.
Can’t wait to see how many of them have carrier bags from the club shop and wear Glazer endorsed bucket hats
Not to mention the usual zebra pants/sheepskin spotting

Apparently the PL have the question ready
Same with Radcliffe a wealthy man but most of it is tied up in Ineos so it will be borrowed and you can bet it wont be against his current assets

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag will allow 11 players to leave Old Trafford this summer as he bids to raise more than £100m to help transform his squad.

So most of his expensively assembled squad are only worth 10 million now he's had his hands on them.
Compare that to ours :-)
The players they are selling, they will be lucky to raise £100m Indonesian Rupiah ..!!

finding-loose-change-couch-29657111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.