United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their shirts are reappearing all over the shop like weeds, time to get the paraquat out !!
Only seen two rag shirts in Turkey and both were really cheap nasty copies that looked like they would fall apart if washed...
I even said to one bloke who's kid was wearing it..if you make the poor **** wear a shit shirt at least get a decent copy.
Fair few Turks wearing city shirts strangely..I was wearing mine and most of the Turks like City because of Gundo..

Last edited:
Ten Bob is behaving really erratically and that will transmit to the players. His complaining against the club, and now his revelation that he's the best manager after Pep has shades of a wife who has forgiven her husband for that one night stand he had with with office receptionist 3 years ago, but brings it up whenever she can to put him in his place.

Only seen two rag shirts in Turkey and both were really cheap nasty copies that looked like they would fall apart if washed...
I even said to one bloke who's kid was wearing it..if you make the poor **** wear a shit shirt at least get a decent copy.
Fair few Turks wearing city shirts strangely..I was wearing mine and most of the Turks like City because of Gundo..
In Turkey at the moment and most staff at hotel prefer City over most teams

Like you say shops mostly have City shirts selling well with Haaland number 9

how many generational talents have they got on their books this coming season?
No idea but we know anyone who kicks a ball for them is world class.
Look at this BBC gem today:

The ex-Man Utd wonderkid helping youngsters find clubs​

A story about Febian Brandy (who ?)
Apparently he played in a youth cup final for them but never played for them in the 1st team and instead playing for teams such as Swansea, Hereford, Notts County, Rochdale, Ebbfleet.

Thats typical of how the BBC over hypes anything Rag related

Apparently he played in a youth cup final for them but never played for them in the 1st team and instead playing for teams such as Swansea, Hereford, Notts County, Rochdale, Ebbfleet.

Never heard of the rag twat.

They’re all fucking wonderkids.

In Turkey at the moment and most staff at hotel prefer City over most teams

Like you say shops mostly have City shirts selling well with Haaland number 9
Yeah was in shopping centre in Fetiyhe and they had lots of City shirts..plus plenty of kids wearing Haaland shirts too..most of the copies of City shirts seem to be Haaland too..seen lots of snide rag shirts ( new kit Snapdragon ,) but they all have Ronaldo on them..that's fucking weird lol

Should have said you were reporting him to the NSPCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.