United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll on November and the Rags are taking it up the a*se from teams who break at speed, Keane will be calling them lazy c*nts on Sky Sports, Ten Hag will be clinging on to his job and normal service will be resumed.
I just hope every side in the Prem have finally figured them out this season and plays them at exactly their own game... sit back, park the bus and hit them on the break rather than trying to play football against them and getting sucker punched.

Last edited:
I fucking hate July. Sky and all media banging on about how the rags are buying world class players and going to rule the world again. Knobheads walking round Asda in rag shirts that will be back in the draw in October . Cunts all of them
Yeah this time of year does seem to provide a plague of shit footie shirts when out & about.

They'll be put away well before the clocks change.

I fucking hate July. Sky and all media banging on about how the rags are buying world class players and going to rule the world again. Knobheads walking round Asda in rag shirts that will be back in the draw in October . Cunts all of them
It's just the annual fleecing month.
Sky rimming raggys egos, then sitting back and watching as the subscription renewals break target figures.
Abit like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey

Apparently, Camelgob had a major influence on Yoyo joining the rags, according to Slimy Stone.

He adds that the new ugly one was coveted by many European clubs, though curiously enough, he didn’t mention that they weren’t prepared to pay the astronomical fee that the swamp-dwellers splurged:

A call indeed. Nothing to do with them paying double what Madrid were willing to pay and Lille pushing him to United for the money, but a call from the camel did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.