United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.
Newton Heath didn't become part of Manchester until 1890.
The Rags have only spent 20 years of their entire history in Manchester.
Rags were also formed by a scouser.
Manchester, a scum free City since 1910

I've seen rags on Twitter calling City fans clueless because the rags were formed in Newton Heath, Manchester, while City were formed outside Manchester. I'm sure I've read somewhere that Newton Heath was part of Chadderton at that time, which is Oldham. So who is clueless, is it them or those blues?

Shameless twats

Indeed

Generally speaking if people are genuinely not guilty then of course they should be given a chance to resume their career

But in this case just because charges were dropped, it makes little difference, everyone heard the audios and saw the lasses face.

Well, other clubs will do what they will do. I'd be very disappointed if we kept a player on after that kind of evidence of something that vile.

I'm all for innocent until proven guilty and people's careers shouldn't be decided until then, so I probably sound like a hypocrite but I don't need a court to show me someone is guilty with the evidence this case had.

I don't share your faith in the club or their standards of decency.

Money is their king.
If they'd flogged him to Saudi for 50m, the backlash would have been just as much as letting him face the music.

It's a pretty messed up situation, because he hasn't been convicted of anything. His girlfriend who filmed him being a total monster, is now his fiancé and mother of his child.

In the past lots of players have done awful stuff and come back from it. Lee Hughes, Joey Barton, Luiz Suarez, Tony Adams, Cantona and Maradona. Football fans can be a fickle bunch.

Greenwood will get Ten Hags backing, just like Overmars. The guy has no problem with inappropriate behaviour towards women.

Yep just think if it was pep all the media would be questioning him about backing Overmars and having Greenwood in the squad! We all seen that video everyone would of seen it him getting any leeway is shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.