United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep just think if it was pep all the media would be questioning him about backing Overmars and having Greenwood in the squad! We all seen that video everyone would of seen it him getting any leeway is shocking
Correct, imagine if Txiki got sacked for inappropriate behaviour towards women, allegedly including dick pics and Pep came out and defended him.
Sly Sports would have an all women panel on a loop destroying him.

The thing with Greenwood is that much as we don't like him/it, he's not been found guilty of anything and as he's never been on trial he's free to play.

It's what it is, if they had money to buy any sort of half decent forward I'm pretty sure even for the rags they'd have fucked him off.
Fair comment.
I await to see what the CPS do next time he gives her a good hiding.

The Greenwood thing is interesting, however the club has previous. Just look at Giggs. If you want to 'smack your woman up' then the Rags are the team for you.

Men who hit women are bottom feeders.

I would like to think all fans will just boo the **** every time he gets the ball. In fact, 50,000 just chanting '****, ****, ****, ****' would do it. It would cause a huge problem for the TV execs, and let's face it the game is all about TV now.

The Greenwood thing is interesting, however the club has previous. Just look at Giggs. If you want to 'smack your woman up' then the Rags are the team for you.

Men who hit women are bottom feeders.

I would like to think all fans will just boo the **** every time he gets the ball. In fact, 50,000 just chanting '****, ****, ****, ****' would do it. It would cause a huge problem for the TV execs, and let's face it the game is all about TV now.

There must be plenty of chants that could made from the audio alone.

The thing with Greenwood is that much as we don't like him/it, he's not been found guilty of anything and as he's never been on trial he's free to play.

It's what it is, if they had money to buy any sort of half decent forward I'm pretty sure even for the rags they'd have fucked him off.
Hmmmm there is a striker called Goodwillie. He has never been convicted of a crime but can't get a club. Perhaps he hasn't got a good enough PR team and the sponsors of the rags are pathetic money whores with no principles.

Edit: I see the sponsors have denied it. The sun were just lying as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.