United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some level of negotiating skills.

PSG offered 43m.

48 hours later they agree on 64m, with a further 8m in add ons!

Wonder what he has to achieve for those add ons? More than 9 goals?

The scum are so desperate to match or better us. They pay a squillion for a young unproven striker because he comes from Scandinavia and therefore they can con their deluded fan base that he will be the same as our main man.

Lol. They‘ll never learn!

The scum are so desperate to match or better us. They pay a squillion for a young unproven striker because he comes from Scandinavia and therefore they can con their deluded fan base that he will be the same as our main man.

Lol. They‘ll never learn!
No different from their bald pep-a-like pound shop manager. It's like they've got a 12 year old doing their scouting on the basis of looks.

I feel a bit sorry for the Danish kid to be honest. With that fee the expectation is going to be massive and what would normally be a very good season for a youngster - say 25 appearances and 10 goals - will probably be viewed as failure.

The move will probably set him up financially for life but may blight his career.
The lazy comparison with Haaland will be the noose around his neck. Every time he doesn't score and Erling does, the online muppets will be giving him pelters.

Watch him go and score a hat-trick against Wolves now.

Last edited:
I’m actually gobsmacked the money they’ve lobbed to Atlanta for this lad. His goal scoring record is total bobbins.

Totally reckless signing, who’s actually approving a deal like this? It’s hard to believe anyone could make any sense of the fee based on his track record.

I’m actually gobsmacked the money they’ve lobbed to Atlanta for this lad. His goal scoring record is total bobbins.

Totally reckless signing, who’s actually approving a deal like this? It’s hard to believe anyone could make any sense of the fee based on his track record.
This is what happens when you 'pay whatever it takes' as so many would've liked us to do for Bellingham, Kane etc.

This is what happens when you 'pay whatever it takes' as so many would've liked us to do for Bellingham, Kane etc.
At least Bellingham and Kane have showed their quality. I think we were smart to step away from Kane. Not so sure about Bellingham as he is a huge talent and still so young the money involved could prove to have been well spent. Think he always wanted Madrid anyway

Hojlunds goal scoring is really poor he has barely done a tap so far to even make it debatable that he could be a worthwhile investment for the Rags.

Erm...is there someone missing from that list??

F2PBiOeWQAA0gvh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.