United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it keeps the green & yellow happy, then the Glazers won't care. Spending 200m seems like the Glazers are staying.
I wonder if it really is the stadium roof leaking or just the glazers pissing down their backs? I suppose they will have to keep spending to protect the value of their asset until someone meets their fairly ambitious valuation. Spending £200+m a year is small change compared to the profit they make if someone actually does come up with £6bn to buy them out.

Man U or Arsenal for #2?

Both seems equally strong now, I think both will finish above Pool and Chelsea.
Dippers & Chelsea don't have Ucl.
dippers definitely dark horses especially with pgmol & salbutamol help. If Pochetino can work out a regular starting 11, then who knows where they'll end up. Both utd & Arsenal have spent money but don't think they've strengthened.

I always like to keep my powder dry over rival teams signing players ;-) but let’s wait and see he may adapt to the premier league better than the Italian league,but what they’ve paid is unbelievable if it’s us it’s either obscene or disgusting not fawning over a so far no mark ..

Why on earth not stump up another 15m and probably get Kane? Spurs will sell for less than 100m if he’s off next season for free.
That would probably be a good idea except for one thing, they are clearly sailing close to the wind with FFP and the extra millions could mean that they breach the regs.
In fact, if the rags can't sell the players they are trying to, at the prices they expect to achieve, then they may well be in breach of FFP already.
Rearrange the following words into a well known phrase or saying - by their own petard hoist!
Happy days!

I’m actually gobsmacked the money they’ve lobbed to Atlanta for this lad. His goal scoring record is total bobbins.

Totally reckless signing, who’s actually approving a deal like this? It’s hard to believe anyone could make any sense of the fee based on his track record.

Im with you on this but forget about his goal record, the fact they are spending this level of money on a player with only 2 seasons of professional football behind him is what amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.