United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Henderson, the poor fucker does not want to be there.

F2PWp-dWUAAaZUK
Is that what became of So Solid Crew?

The BBC is funded by the public, in the form of the TV licence.

Yes I know. My post was clearly badly worded.

The general public should not have to pay for a licence which then finances BBC Sport. It is abused and used as a platform to promote eveything rag, at every given opportunity.

And it is clear that the BBC management do not intend to alter their approach with their propaganda/support.

Had Talk Sport on during a 90 min drive today when Goldbridge came on.
Last week he was bigging up the rags new keeper as being 2nd behind Allison in the PL.
Today he was begging up the new striker. He said "I watched him 8 or 9 times last season when I heard United were interested in him"
What clear and utter bollocks
One rag caller (from Devon) came on and compared him to Shearer at Southampton.
All so giddy.... it'll end in tears...

Last week he was bigging up the rags new keeper as being 2nd behind Allison in the PL.
Today he was begging up the new striker. He said "I watched him 8 or 9 times last season when I heard United were interested in him"
Fcuking pathetic, the lot of them.

Yes I know. My post was clearly badly worded.

The general public should not have to pay for a licence which then finances BBC Sport. It is abused and used as a platform to promote eveything rag, at every given opportunity.

And it is clear that the BBC management do not intend to alter their approach with their propaganda/support.
Very true. And let's not forget that this is the same BBC who turned a blind-eye to what Saville was doing under their very noses.
Years ago I did a lot of work as an extra for the BBC when they were still in London, White City. It was well known even back then that he was both a paedophile and a necrophile too. It was common knowledge that he was being protected by friends in extremely high places, including within the BBC itself.

I stopped paying for my licence many years ago. The BBC is not fit for purpose.

They are a sex offender's paradise, they really are. Those fellas need their computers seizing.

Supporting a team you have no connection with other than they win everything, is surely a mental illness. Long may their drought continue.

They are a sex offender's paradise, they really are. Those fellas need their computers seizing.

Supporting a team you have no connection with other than they win everything, is surely a mental illness. Long may their drought continue.
*used to win everything*

As said every time he is mentioned, Brent ‘Mark Goldbridge’ Di Cesare is a Forest fan spouting nonsense to drive clicks to his videos. At the last reporting date he had over £1m cash in the bank so it’s working well for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.