United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the BBC piece they class Rashford as a winger, yet last season they waxed lyrical about his goals and being a classy striker
Hasn’t he played off the left wing for his entire career? He doesn’t have the patience or anticipation to be a striker. I mean, they even played Weghorse in front of him in the number 9 role.

Were they all training matches or friendlies?

In every clip the stadiums were half full at best, in some they were virtually empty.
One of the funniest ever player highlights video. The two things that stand out are the appalling quality of defenders (basically pub teams) and his lack of technical skills. He can't trap the ball or pass it. My prediction is he will last as long as Machedo did. This clown Tent Peg can't pick a player can he? File this latest one Hojland with that useless fancydan Antony.

Greenwood will get Ten Hags backing, just like Overmars. The guy has no problem with inappropriate behaviour towards women.
I think the girl's damning video was recorded in Sept 22 whereas the story was broken in Jan 23. In the meantime, it would seem there was a fair bit of behind the scenes discussions as to how to handle the affair. The club, their ever compliant media, their sponsors - even the police, seemed well prepared for the breaking of the story. However, much as the club would like to reinstate "a reformed" Greenwood it seems unlikely to happen. The "Wimmins Movement" (call it what you will) would make it a "cause celebre" and quite rightly - put immense pressure on all parties ( especially the sponsors )- to boycott the club if Greenwood was to be reinstated.

One of the funniest ever player highlights video. The two things that stand out are the appalling quality of defenders (basically pub teams) and his lack of technical skills. He can't trap the ball or pass it. My prediction is he will last as long as Machedo did. This clown Tent Peg can't pick a player can he? File this latest one Hojland with that useless fancydan Antony.
I noticed that, either the defenders are as weak as daisies or he has superhuman strength... several times he just appears to lightly brush a defender away with his arm and the defender just gives up and falls away from him.

I think the girl's damning video was recorded in Sept 22 whereas the story was broken in Jan 23. In the meantime, it would seem there was a fair bit of behind the scenes discussions as to how to handle the affair. The club, their ever compliant media, their sponsors - even the police, seemed well prepared for the breaking of the story. However, much as the club would like to reinstate "a reformed" Greenwood it seems unlikely to happen. The "Wimmins Movement" (call it what you will) would make it a "cause celebre" and quite rightly - put immense pressure on all parties ( especially the sponsors )- to boycott the club if Greenwood was to be reinstated.
You've got the dates wrong there. The incident occurred in Sept 2021 and the story broke in Jan 2022. Charges were dropped in Feb 23 when they found out she was having his baby. The baby was born July 23.

I think for the sake of the baby and their family, they will be hoping that people move on, but it won't happen. He'll be getting kicked all over the place and every touch booed. Surprised that they didn't cash in on the Saudi dollar.

LOL at Henderson, the poor fucker does not want to be there.

F2PWp-dWUAAaZUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.