United Thread - 2023/24

I don’t think many will agree with me, but I think maguire is a good player. It’s United that have ruined him. At Leicester and for England he played well
My Leicester-supporting mate at work reckons that the rags had their pants pulled down by the Foxes, when they agreed to pay £80 million for Magliar.

He couldn’t believe they’d got so much for him.

My Leicester-supporting mate at work reckons that the rags had their pants pulled down by the Foxes, when they agreed to pay £80 million for Magliar.

He couldn’t believe they’d got so much for him.
The rags have their pants permanently round their ankles with some of the crap they’ve bought

You’re not often right but you are this time.
Not many people will agree with you.
He will look better playing for a dinosaur like Moyes but his overall game is shot. His mentality has been severely tested this last couple of years and his confidence pretty much gone.
He desperately needs an error free start because if he makes a fuck up or two early doors he will be finished.

He will look better playing for a dinosaur like Moyes but his overall game is shot. His mentality has been severely tested this last couple of years and his confidence pretty much gone.
He desperately needs an error free start because if he makes a fuck up or two early doors he will be finished.
I reckon he'll be decent for them. Like De Gea, he's a player who's been kinda left behind by changing tactics in the game, especially for teams that are trying to compete at the top. As a traditional centre back in an organized team, he's still a great option.

Despite all that his confidence being shot he performs for England ?????
Get him away from that circus and he will be ok I actually feel for the poor twat being a rags scapegoat when others have got away with it ............ remember there 7-0 loss to Liverpool and there captain wanting to come off ???? Imagine if that was Maguire ????
At l3ast he puts a shift in unlike the tossers who go missing but are still worshipped by them deluded cookers

I don’t think many will agree with me, but I think maguire is a good player. It’s United that have ruined him. At Leicester and for England he played well
Not quite good enough for a top 6 club imo unless he’s playing in a back 3 only which most clubs don’t. West Ham and Moyes should be a good move for him. Using their Paqueta cash wisely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.