United Thread - 2023/24

We also pissed an awful lot of money away under Mancini and Pellers, on signings such as Jovetic, Rodwell and Bony to name just three, but there is a long list
I can't think of any under Pep, although the jury is still out on Phillips
Nolito?

We also pissed an awful lot of money away under Mancini and Pellers, on signings such as Jovetic, Rodwell and Bony to name just three, but there is a long list
I can't think of any under Pep, although the jury is still out on Phillips
We might have wasted money on some players.
But we still won things under both managers.
They have spanked more and won fuck all

BBC have Sir Marcus down on the shortlist for the top PL scorer, Harry Kane (also on the list) has more chance and he's going to Bayern next week.

We might have wasted money on some players.
But we still won things under both managers.
They have spanked more and won fuck all
I remember talking football with a rag when Pelegrini was in charge, and the the rag posed the question, "do you think you've under achieved with the squad you have? "
Really had to say "yes" to that

How shocking would it be to be a United fan who just woke up from a coma? You'd be looking for the Maguire and Phil Jones statues and wondering how they didn't lead England to a couple WCs to go with their three trebles.
I'd tell him that Pogba won the Ballon D'or and they've won 3 consecutive CL finals, cos I can be a right **** sometimes ;)

Awaits the 'sometimes' wise arse crack.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.