United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt it because the lady involved didnt want to go through the courts again?
So not exactly drop more a case of the lady withdrew her claim

The CPS will never drop or let somebody change their mind in a case like this, There was so much evidence with video from her phone and pictures of the damage he did to her, He also threatened to kill her, Somehow the CPS let her drop the charges, I nice donation to the Policeman ball and paying her off helps

How any United fan can watch and cheer that team and that ****, then go home and look their daughter, wife or mother in the face is beyond me.

If he played for City I wouldn't watch another ball kicked. How fucking low can you go. Shame on the Rags of true.

The CPS will never drop or let somebody change their mind in a case like this, There was so much evidence with video from her phone and pictures of the damage he did to her, He also threatened to kill her, Somehow the CPS let her drop the charges, I nice donation to the Policeman ball and paying her off helps

The CPS don’t really have a choice if the person who provided their main evidence tells them that now that the defendant has lavished more money on them, moved them into their house and gotten them pregnant, they intend to go on the stand and support his claim that it was all ‘consensual role playing rough sex’….

Not only that but your second witness - who may or may not be a best friend of your main witness - also tells you that their original statement supporting the charges was instead made up.

The CPS in their statement dropping the charges said they intend to revisit the charges ‘if more evidence arises’ - ie if/when he cheats on her or steps out of line again and she decides to leave him.

The CPS don’t really have a choice if the person who provided their main evidence tells them that now that the defendant has lavished more money on them, moved them into their house and gotten them pregnant, they intend to go on the stand and support his claim that it was all ‘consensual role playing rough sex’….

Not only that but your second witness - who may or may not be a best friend of your main witness - also tells you that their original statement supporting the charges was instead made up.

The CPS in their statement dropping the charges said they intend to revisit the charges ‘if more evidence arises’ - ie if/when he cheats on her or steps out of line again and she decides to leave him.

then the CPS should charge her

Why were the charges dropped against him?
If he's not guilty or wasn't prosecuted he should be able to play?

If he does have a case to answer why the hell wasn't he in front of a judge?
The difference between him and other players who have been accused is that she released the photos and recordings so everyone knows he is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.