United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure the would be a backlash from the media and fans.
I can see the womens side of the rags, players and fans being annoyed and rightly so.
As soon as he scores a wonder goal most of the fans wont care apart from the women.

Was this a womens rag shirt from a few seasons ago ? Not sure how the lady rags fans thought of this. No jokes I dont think this is PC football shirt

View attachment 89909
You can't fool us, that's Luke Shaw. :-)

Why were the charges dropped against him?
If he's not guilty or wasn't prosecuted he should be able to play?

If he does have a case to answer why the hell wasn't he in front of a judge?
Reading between the lines I assumed that his family had talked to her family, told her what she did was stupid because she and her family could have been rich, living with and marrying a professional footballer.

She then dropped the charges. And I guess they're still together or she is due a big payout for dropping the charges.

The last thing ANYONE seems to be bothered about is violence towards women.

Mail saying Greenwood is being brought back despite their women’s team begging him not to.

Announcement has been delayed until the Women’s World Cup ends as obviously that’s a PR disaster.

How cynical can you get.
If he is brought back they should refuse to play for Utd and all hand in transfer requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.