United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all pissed at the corruption but 23 shots against the scum at Old Toilet the most for 18 years by a team with a new manager and probs finish bottom half of table..is a softener. :)

Yup played off the park by a team that has a manager that’s only just started taking training. You look at the rags bench there isn’t much quality on it. When they have to play champions league football they won’t be able to cope, they will get destroyed by better teams. They won’t be a worry to us this season.

People say the Saudi League is a joke, that La Liga is history and the German league a waste of time, they go onto say that is why people round the world watch the Premier League.
Well after that corrupt shite tonight, all I can say is the people that run our league are committing professional suicide. Only a rag, Pigmol and a Cockney who posts on here can defend that tonight.
Clear and fucking obvious. They are so determined to keep them at the top they will cheat in front of millions of viewers.

They'll do better once Rashford plays. They got numbers back into their own box and defended kind of ok but if City had been playing them tonight and we hadn't scored 6 or 7 I'd have been marching to the Etihad demanding a personal apology from Khaldoon himself.

They are such a weird team. Like a really bad version of a good Liverpool season. They'll probably finish third and win a cup when they should finish 8th

They looked awful tonight and only got 3 points because of favouritism. Onana didn’t look too clever even though he kept a clean sheet and Casemiro looks like his age might be catching up to him. I didn’t see anybody who looked as if they were anything special.

Jesus. Just read this. You are so naive about what people like Greenwood are like.
My step daughter has suffered mental physical and psychological abuse by a now ex partner. She kept going back to him as he was so coercive and persuasive. He turned guilt and blame on to her using threats and blackmail. It was and still is horrific. With ours and a couple of her siblings and friends help she has eventually gone to the police. CPS are deciding what to charge him with. Police bail conditions didn't stop him harassing her by phone at all hours. Police have just texted us to say he will be arrested again this morning for those breaches.
We have since found out he has assaulted a previous partner and was arrested. He convinced her to drop charges. I pray to God we can convince my stepdaughter to continue being so brave.
Greenwood is an absolute scum bag and those audios should be enough to convince anyone of his guilt despite it not going to court. If Utd decide he can carry on his career there I hope they get mercilessly criticised for it.
You sir by encouraging a 2nd chance condone his actions which I guarantee will not stop.

Sorry to read what you posted, I just wanted to say that after people educated me (with pictures and other stuff) I have changed my view on Mason Greenwood. My personal view - he truly is a scumbag.

However, I bet Man Utd try to get him back into the fold for financial reasons, if Caicedo is going for 115 million, Greenwood must be worth 150-200, Utd (the business) are not going to just right that off, if then can avoid it. I expect some sort of Piers Morgan TV interview and tears and stuff like that, it will be very interesting. It will really show how much parity there is between MUFC mens team and MUFC womens team, the female players don't get anywhere near the same pay, but do they have the power, possibly so in 2023?

Sorry to read what you posted, I just wanted to say that after people informed (with pictures and other stuff) I have changed my view on Mason Greenwood. My personal view - he truly is a scumbag.

However, I bet Man Utd try to get him back into the fold for financial reasons, if Caicedo is going for 115 million, Greenwood must be worth 150-200, Utd (the business) are not going to just right that off, if then can avoid it. I expect some sort of Peirs Morgan TV interview and tears and stuff like that, it will be very interesting. It will really show how much parity there is between MUFC mens team and MUFC womens team, the female players don't get anywhere near the same pay, but do they have the power, possibly so in 2023?
Crystal meth, hell of a drug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.