United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game of the season and VAR already on their side.
Just seen the result on bbc sport and a blatant penalty not given to wolves at the end of the game. Apparently pigmol have apologized and it won’t happen again. Not bent are they. Scum

Ended up seeing nearly all the game rather than my intention of watching the last 15 mins if close as my night out was brought forward a day.

Absolutely fucking shite, no sound on the telly where I was but there were two loud noises during the game, me when Hooper went to book the Wolves manager (even with the clear & obvious agenda I was amazed) and a plastic howl when the cunts scored.

I believe spitty, chuckle and Webb are doing some sort of show on sky looking at var decisions and releasing recordings of how they were made....well here's a belter to start with except they'll use something else won't they.

Thinking back to the pen after the final whistle the rags had from var at Brighton....is there a cut-off time for these things as surely in the interest of fairness Wolves could still have one awarded as the world including PiGMOL know the decision was wrong.

To summarise cheating on red Howard's watch again by his own merry band of men....new season same bent rag loving cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.