United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the wolves manager, the reason he was told was that the var official (Salisbury, who was stood down last season after a var cock up) didn't think it was a clear and obvious error.

There is a giant grey wall of uncertainty now with var, mostly down to officials interpretation, if that isn't clear and obvious. In another game with different officials, it probably would be clear and obvious more that 9 times out of 10. But not last night. Not at old trafford. That undermines the legitimacy of the whole process of decision making in football, as there is still scope for officials to dance around even 'clear and obvious'.

Would love to hear the conversation here. He came out, missed the ball but made contact with the opponent. What rulebook are they using now at old trafford, the baconchops 5th edition (to be enjoyed with a lovely glass of red in Sir's office after the game)? If that is Jose Sa on Rashford, it's given every single time and we know it, they know it.

Has to be down to the venue, the crowd and the timing, and the side who would benefit. None of which should have a role in decision making in a fair competition. Or it is money.

As a footballing side, united don't worry or rile me one bit, but as absolute stinking cheats, they do.

Just watched the highlights, Wolves battered them. Is this ten boob new master plan to play without a midfield ?

But sadly after the first round of games of the new season I find myself pissed off. I have that feeling already that the pl is fixed.
There is no way in a million years that that wasnt a 100% penalty. Since when has the keeper been allowed to take out a forward ?
I fucking disgraceful decision. There is only one reason not to give penalty, the game is bent.

Didn't bother checking the score last night. Went to bed absolutely sure that they'd win. Played a little game with myself when I woke up, trying to guess the final score and nature of the win.

"Bet they got some jammy 85th minute penalty and it ended 1-0 with ratface celebrating like he'd won the Champions League" was what I went for.

Not too far off in the end. And not surprised one iota to hear they had yet another stupid bent decision go their way. It's so predictable nowadays. And the fact that Moss was literally apologising directly after the game says it all... Pathetic. Sounds like Wolves battered em though. They won't be a threat this year. I think their football has got even worse to be honest. They were made to look good last season by Chelsea, Spurs, and Pool all playing like crap for most of the year. Mount is an atrocious signing and their Poundland Haaland will score a fraction of what the real one does.

after watching the game against wolves wio has predicted utd for runners up this season

Jesus is he on the fucking take or what?

That was the biggest load of shite the scum has produced against a side tipped to go down I’ve ever seen!

If not for pgmol they could have lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.