United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't even surprise or make me angry any more. You have to factor in the corruption when you play Ushited particularly at the Old Toilet.
Yeah I always work on the assumption that they're the equivalent of 1-0 up when they kick off.

There's always a decision their way or against whoever they play which is or could be game changing. Been the same all my life and with every game now on TV & cameras everywhere they've had to pull VAR out of the hat to try and muddy the waters.

To paraphrase Buzz Lightyear.....cheats, cheats everywhere.

I suppose Webb will come out with we apologise this won’t happen again this season, its blatant cheating/corruption/incompetence and gives them 3 points, after that offside last year nothing surprises me, I suppose we will just have to win it again our own way.

Re them being reffing differently, I only watched a chunk of the first half during which I saw offsides given against wolves a number of times (at a guess 4/5 times) with no replay to show said offsides in the space of 10 mins.

Looking for match stats, 2 sources both show scum 1 and wolves 3 offsides during the match, - that can,t be right surely.

Amazing how the Caf mental gymnast their way out. Apparently, your keeper can run out, get none of the ball, clatter into an opponent who has control of the ball, and it won't be a penalty because "it happens all the time".

In all fairness keepers get away with stuff like that all the time. It should be a penalty but for whatever reason they never are.

The takeaway from last night after spending over £170 odd million this window is that United are a pile of steaming dung. A team that lost their manager a few days before and scored the fewest amount of goals last season created chance after chance. Pumpkin head will be wishing he was back in Madrid with all the extra space he will have to cover with Fernandes and Mount hanging him out to dry.

Wolves had more shots than the rags, completed around the same amount of passes and possession was 51/49 in United’s favour. If that’s what they will do against a team tipped for the drop what happens when the teams in the top half of the table come knocking. Not to mention whoever they get in the champions league. They will be lucky to get top four, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and even Newcastle look like they have more potential to finish higher than them.

Amazing how the Caf mental gymnast their way out. Apparently, your keeper can run out, get none of the ball, clatter into an opponent who has control of the ball, and it won't be a penalty because "it happens all the time".
Claiming the Wolves player had control of the ball is stretching the truth, even by this forum's standards.

I really think I'm going to have to take a step back from football this coming season... As much as I enjoy the fantastic football and subsequent success that City achieve I just can't face another 9 months of seeing these jammy twats getting comprehensively outplayed WEEK IN WEEK OUT yet scraping the narrowest of undeserved wins thanks to a combination of opposition strikers constantly shitting themselves in front of goal and corrupt officiating.
TBH I get around that by simply not watching them. I'm not usually into conspiracy theories but there's no way it can fall your way that often, when the decision is clear to everybody else watching it. Absolutely everybody thought that was a penalty last night, yet it wasn't. It's not as if the keeper was anywhere near the ball, for it to be a 50/50 call, it was a blatant pen.

Not the only call Wolves had either. Just a shame they couldn't finish, but they would have probably had to score three before one of them counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.