United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ERO and myself both agreed on 'the pen' at The Swamp last night. However, we both thought that as Wolves had spurned a good few chances there was a Rag pen loitering in the next ten mins, but it turned out to be on the 'other hand' - blatant denial of a blatant pen. How many more times has PiGMOL got to apologise about decisions that VAR was supposed to eradicate. I came to a conclusion some time ago that the whistling wankers and partially-sighted in the VAR shed just do not want to apply the LotG. They know it's a pen, the world and his pet chinchilla know it's a pen, but they are gonna brazen it out till FT and then offer a mealy-mouthed totally dishonest apology to the team robbed of a point whilst their opposition waltz off with the whole three. Matchday One and we are still being force-fed the same old, same old!
^^^ Exactly this.

It was like, you knew straight away that it wasn't going to be given. There's no logical reason for the ref not to have given it in the first place, but then you hear that VAR haven't been looked at it and you know something's not right. we're not stupid.

One of these fans organisations should start compiling these incidents and ask for an explanation. It needs to be taken further rather than just being written off as a one-off incident every weekend because we all know it isn't.

One other thing, the prick who ran onto the pitch, has that even been mentioned anywhere? If that happens at the Etihad the media are all over it. I haven't read any reports this morning to be fair.

^^^ Exactly this.

It was like, you knew straight away that it wasn't going to be given. There's no logical reason for the ref not to have given it in the first place, but then you hear that VAR haven't been looked at it and you know something's not right. we're not stupid.

One of these fans organisations should start compiling these incidents and ask for an explanation. It needs to be taken further rather than just being written off as a one-off incident every weekend because we all know it isn't.

One other thing, the prick who ran onto the pitch, has that even been mentioned anywhere? If that happens at the Etihad the media are all over it. I haven't read any reports this morning to be fair.

the rags are a protected species deemed exempt from the normal application of the rules of football and shamelessly allowed to prosper despite them

Yeah, they only have to drop the ball, and often it will be their own defenders who cause them to drop it, but if it's not a clean catch then it must be a foul! The Fulham keeper at Goodison on Saturday got away with a pen award and was presented with a free kick when he'd fouled the attacker. It's just risible.
We know keepers get away with it on a regular basis but with United it's all the time. Everything is given in their favour, "nothing to see here folks" when the lack of VAR intervention is questioned, and so on. How many points have they scabbed thanks to "poor" refereeing decisions?

By 'control', I meant in the sense he played the ball.
I think the fact that the ball had been played by the Wolves player made the difference. If the keeper had barged in just before the ball was played by the Wolves player the decision might have been different.

Who gives a shit about United, Quality will always outplay VAR in the table, if you are shit like United then it can only help so much and better teams will put away the chance Wolves missed last night, Forget the pen who's to say they would have scored it,

United are shit no matter how much spit and polish or help from officials they are given

Respect for taking on board what others say. People like him and my step daughters ex need help. I could write pages about what has happened to my step daughter and so much of it is similar to Greenwoods actions. Like you say he is a total scumbag.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, hopes she’s good now. I watched one of the Social Media murders programmes about Ashley Madson last night in ITV X. How these manipulative monsters develop a violent cycle in such a short space of time is frightening. I’m not saying Greenwood would definitely do this kind of thing again but he’s got it in his locker. Women should steer well clear of scumbags like him but the easy life of a football wag will ensure he can have his pick of some gullible young girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.