United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know anything about ten haag before his rag days. Was he this deluded and biased at Ajax? Have you noticed in his head all decisions against them are wrong and all decisions that go their way are correct. Im just wondering as this is something he could easily have picked up at the rags.
He has been at the swamp for more than 12 months now.

That’s plenty of time to become indoctrinated into the raggy way.

So I've seen it said but I've also seen it said that wasn't a factor in the non award. Regardless, if it's all rigged wouldn't they have been free to award it and ignore the offside?
Same could probably be said for the top of the arm argument as well.
No, because the offside occurred BEFORE the handball.

At last a utd fan who gets it/willing to admit it.

“Wolves were the better team, comfortably. More power, seemed fitter, more alert. more organised.

I am re-assessing my thoughts for the season based on that. I'm really disappointed.

Manchester United's standards have dropped. We no longer want the best players. Brighton identify and develop players better than what we do. Newcastle buy better players. How does that happen?

City, Arsenal, Liverpool would not tolerate the (lack) of quality that too many of our players have. Last season was fantastic because we made great strides from OGS.. but ETH has to realise the "..we have to raise the standards..." rhetoric will wear thin this season. Too many other clubs have improved and we need to do more.

And my fear is that we do not have the players. Some of our fans need to wake up and be realistic about some of the players we have.

We lack leaders. Antony and AWB cannot be players who make a Manchester United starting XI. Never. That cannot be our standard. No way. Our team has big problems because our right side is unreliable. You don't know what either AWB or Antony will do. How can they be good enough for Manchester United FC? How?

We do not know how we are supposed to play. Who is our ball player, who gets us to play? Eriksen was key for us last season before he got injured. Casimero was miles off. Mount a little lost but I do not blame him, not at all.

Defensively, we were so, so, so open.

That's an awful performance. Awful. Awful.”
The fucking arrogance of that;

'Brighton identify and develop players better than what we do. Newcastle buy better players. How does that happen?'

'How can they be good enough for Manchester United FC?'

So disrespectful to clubs who plan and execute well thought out strategies.

How can they be good enough for 'Manchesh' Yoonated'? Simples, the club was lost up it's own arse a long time ago and assumed it would stay at the top regardless of the investment and outputs.

Those sighted are the players that have been procured at huge expense to deliver for this Disneyland of a football club (which is to lure in the next official noodle sponsors).

Enjoy blues........... :-)

Slabhead thinks he's as big as PR37 at the swamp.

Get the popcorn out I reckon he's staying and gonna act the ****.

I think the Maguire is holding out for money from the rags which he believes he is due.

The cunts are so money focussed, despite regularly overpaying for inferior quality, but do not want to facilitate transfers for players they want rid of.

If holding out for what he is owed, then good on him.

I think the Maguire is holding out for money from the rags which he believes he is due.

The cunts are so money focussed, despite regularly overpaying for inferior quality, but do not want to facilitate transfers for players they want rid of.

If holding out for what he is owed, then good on him.
Maybe they'll offer him compo in rotten meat instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.