United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 league goals in his last 61 games (some.media labelling him as world.class last.season) that rashford?
Nah I'm thinking of the Rashford that my raggy mates reckons is as good as Mbappe. The one who's pictures is in the dictionary next to the definition of world class. Our Lord, Saviour, golden boot winner and patron saint of Wythenshawe who learnt to read by studying the menu in Lou Macari's finest restaurants and who declared "verily I say unto thee. Thou chips rest heavy on barms not muffins". Not seen him for a few months mind but it's not his fault because he had a shoulder operation two years ago

I watched the entire game and Rashford could definitely not be described as playing unless you count just being in the stadium as playing but I know you're not an idiot and wouldn't be claiming that.

A simple misuse of the word on the assumption that for £350,000 per week, the fucking over-hyped recipient could be expected to have at least contributed ................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.