United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
lot of people, including Citeh fans
You're twistin' my melon man.

DirtyNearAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif

Club statement on Greenwood:

What a ridiculous statement: "Throughout this process, the welfare and perspective of the alleged victim has been central to the club’s inquiries, and we respect her right to lifelong anonymity."

But everyone knows who it is.

Indeed in the next paragraph they make reference to her! ("We also have responsibilities to Mason as an employee, as a young person who has been with the club since the age of seven, and as a new father with a partner.")

It is pretty obvious where this is heading and MG and the accountants at Man Utd. are probably the only people in England who will want Spain to win on Sunday, because if the Lionesses come back as heroes, it is going to get very interesting indeed.

This maggot deserves nothing in this life and yet he has everything. How can people stomach this shit ??

That hard faced horrible little cnut who coaches them is part of this considering he is reportedly 'reluctant to sell'.

#boycottadidas
#boycottteamviewer
Boycot team viewer? I would if I knew what the fuck it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.