United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This maggot deserves nothing in this life and yet he has everything. How can people stomach this shit ??

That hard faced horrible little cnut who coaches them is part of this considering he is reportedly 'reluctant to sell'.

#boycottadidas
#boycottteamviewer

I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure blokes.
Behave bonny lad, "Citeh" duly noted.

If City did this, it would put a serious downer on how I felt about everybody included: from Pep to Txiki to Khaldoon. I'm not sure I'd want them at the club anymore

It's almost enough to feel sympathy for united fans

It's probably better that he stays at United, he'll cause more trouble shortly.

Absolutely shameless club, but no surprise to anyone the **** will eventually return. They would obviously already got rid of him if they ever had any real thoughts of doing so (or if he was a bit less talented), the only reason no "decision" has been communicated is because they hope it will eventually blow over or that United fans would somehow get so desperate from the lack of scoring that they would want him back.
They already are. A rag pal of mine out here on holiday with his missus daughter and granddaughter said he would have him back in side like a shot. I said didn’t you hear what he actually did to his partner and that would comfortably sit with you? Yes he replied we need him. So there ladies and gentlemen is how society is today.

If they have him back it will be a massive own goal that will stain them forever

There is obviously not one single person with any decency in the decision making hierarchy there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.