United Thread - 2023/24

I am glad you have said this. A few days ago I made a comment about "inncocent until proven - in a court of law - to be guilty" and "everyone deserves a second chance" and I got massive hate for doing so. But actually, I was thinking the same as you... I said that United will probably give him another chance because he hasn't had a conviction and he is in a relationship with the lady in question, but at the back of my mind I was really thinking that this could really throw the club into turmoil just as this new season gets going (and I think we are seeing that with Rachel Riley's intervention).

Now, anything that throws United into turmoil is brilliant in my book, I still haven't forgotten that banner they had 'celebrating' our struggles from '68-2012.

I wish I had just typed what you typed instead of trying to look like I was sticking up for the t**t, it would have saved a lot of trouble!
Why would you put ‘68….. you’re not doing yourself any favours.

I bet you wish you had put ‘76 now lol

This morning, I asked one of the more sensible rags (yes I know!) at work, if he wanted Greenwood back.

"Err…it’s a difficult one…"

In other words, "Yes", because if he didn’t, it would have been an unequivocal, "No" immediately.
I asked one who said he was sure players from other clubs probably have done the same but haven’t been caught! Fuckin hell that’s alright then!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.